- Offered Salary 11000
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Solar PV Engineering Internship in Thane, Navi Mumbai
Job description –
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Develop design specifications and functional requirements for commercial, industrial or land mounted solar energy systems or components
2. Conduct detailed site evaluations for projects, including but not limited to due diligence, proposal development, and pre-engineering support to sales, finance, and construction
3. Perform energy production calculations, string sizing, PV array to inverter matching as well as orientation, shadow analysis, and inter-row spacing analysis
4. Perform electricity bill analysis, tariff analysis, and energy generation analysis
5. Engage in request for proposal (RFP) review, technical writing, and response coordination including client interaction and mail handling
6. Maintain constant communication with key members of sales and other departments as needed to ensure optimal system design and on-time project delivery
7. Develop necessary customer deliverables such as single line diagrams, equipment or material specifications, engineering validation, and 3-D renderings
8. Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, startup, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring, and related project development tasks including project documentation
9. Liaise with appropriate electric utilities to prepare and process interconnection paperwork, provide technical support and aid in the management of the interconnection process
Who can apply
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 2nd Sep’20 and 7th Oct’20
3. are available for duration of 4 months
4. are from Thane, Navi Mumbai and neighboring cities
5. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
Vacancy Details: Go Green Solar
|Job Post||Solar PV Engineering Internship|
|Total Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Job location||Thane, Navi Mumbai|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Education||A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from|
a University recognised by the Govt. Of India
|Salary||As per Company Policy|
|Start Date of Application||31st August 2020|
|Last Date of Application||30th September 2020|
To Apply for the job posting. Please click on the Apply Now button.
Register with us on jobchacha.com to receive latest jobs, other latest Fresher Jobs, bank jobs, Government Jobs. Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Free study material, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
We have an Facebook group dedicated to the job seekers in the government sector. Connect with other job seekers to receive tips, guidance, latest news and alerts. Join our exclusive Facebook group.
Save yourself from fraud!
If an employer asks you to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee, etc., do not pay and kindly notify us immediately. Remember, Jobchacha don’t charge a fee from the job seekers to apply to a job or an internship & we don’t allow other companies to do so either.