- Offered Salary 11000
- Qualifications Any Graduate
SEBI Recruitment 2020
SEBI Circular invites on-line application for both freshers and Experienced candidates across India Updated 24th August 2020. Candidates are requested to apply Online through the website link for the mentioned post of SEBI Recruitment 2020 Officer SEBI Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancies. Job Requirement for details listed below.
SEBI Recruitment 2020
Get latest SEBI Careers details for the openings at SEBI Recruitment 2020 on and from 07.03.2020. Get free SEBI news alerts for SEBI Grade A vacancies from our website after subscribing to our email newsletter.
|SEBI Recruitment 2020||description|
Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager)
( SEBI Recruitment 2020)
|Total Vacancy||147 Posts|
|Job location||Across India|
|Experience||Freshers / Experienced|
|Education||Master’s Degree in any discipline,|
Bachelors’ Degree in Law,
Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering
from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
1. Name of the Post – Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) – SEBI Recruitment
Educational Qualification and Experience,
|1||Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Vacancies||147|
Master’s Degree in any discipline,
Bachelors’ Degree in Law,
Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering from a recognized university, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant.
2. How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply On-Line through the website www.sebi.gov.in from March 07, 2020 to 31st Oct , 2020 for SEBI Recruitment and no other mode of application will be accepted. Candidates need not submit the system generated print out of the ON-LINE application to SEBI’s office.
3. Selection Criteria:
1. Applicants are required to go to SEBI’s website ‘www.sebi.gov.in’ and open the link “Careers”. Thereafter, open the Recruitment Notification entitled “SEBI RECRUITMENT EXERCISE – RECRUITMENT OF OFFICER GRADE A (ASSISTANT MANAGER) – 2020” and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
2. To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
3. In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required.
4. Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the “FINAL SUBMIT” BUTTON.
5. The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
6. Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” button.
7. Candidates can proceed to upload Photo, Signature, Left Thumb impression and hand writing declaration as per the specifications given in the Guidelines detailed under point “C” given below.
8. Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
9. Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form for SEBI Recruitment before “FINAL SUBMIT”.
10. Modify details, if required, and click on “FINAL SUBMIT” only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
11. Click on “PAYMENT” Tab and proceed for payment.
12. Click on “SUBMIT” button.
13. Candidates shall be solely responsible for filling up the online applications correctly. In case of invalid applications due to errors committed by the applicant no claims for refund of application fees/intimation charges so collected shall be entertained by the Board.
14. To avoid last minute rush, candidates are advised to pay the application fees/ intimation charges and register online at the earliest.
15. Board does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last day on account of aforesaid reasons or any other reason.
4. Method of Recruitment : SEBI
Mode of selection shall be a three stage process i.e.
Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each),
Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each) and
Phase III (Interview).
a. Phase I
On-Line Examination: An online screening examination consisting of two papers (Multiple Choice questions of 100 marks each) will be held.
i. There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for the Paper 1 and Paper 2 in Phase I.
ii. There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 (no sectional cut-off shall be there) and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase I.
iii. Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned at
(ii) above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase I exam to be shortlisted for Phase II. Marks obtained in Phase I shall be used only for shortlisting the candidates for Phase II examination process and will not be counted for final selection of the candidates.
(iii) above, all the candidates who clear Phase I shall be shortlisted for Phase II. List of candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be made available on SEBI website. Syllabus for the papers in Phase I is available in the Annexure to this advertisement.
b. Phase II
An on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each.
i. Candidates shortlisted for Phase II will be issued new Hall Tickets.
ii. For candidates who have applied in multiple streams, Paper II will be conducted in various shifts, the timings of which will be intimated in the Hall Ticket. iii. There shall be negative marking (1/4th of marks assigned to the question) for Paper 2 in Phase II (except IT stream for which details shall be informed in due course).
iv. There shall be a cut-off of minimum 30% for Paper 1 and a cut-off of minimum 40% for Paper 2 in Phase II.
v. Candidates would need to secure separate cut-off in each paper as mentioned at (iv) above as well as aggregate cut-off marks of 40% in Phase II exam (weightage of 1/3rd for Paper 1 and 2/3rd for Paper 2) to be shortlisted for Phase III.
vi. Subject to the criteria mentioned at (v) above, candidates equaling 3 times the number of vacancies shall be shortlisted, in order of merit, for Phase III i.e. the Interview. List of candidates shortlisted for Interview will be made available on SEBI website.
Note: All question papers (in both the Phases, except the test of English) will be set bilingually in Hindi and English. Syllabus for the papers in Phase II is available in the Annexure to this advertisement.
c. Phase II Interview:
Only the shortlisted candidates for SEBI Recruitment will be called for interview. Application fee shall not be refunded to the candidates not shortlisted for Phase II and Interview. Candidate may opt for interview either in Hindi or English. Weightage of marks obtained in Phase II will be 85%, while marks obtained in interview shall be given a weightage of 15%. SEBI reserves the right to modify the selection procedure, if deemed fit.
On-Line Examination: An on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each will be held.
To Apply for the job posting for SEBI Recruitment 2020. Please click on the Apply Now button.
Register with us on jobchacha.com to receive SEBI Careers, SEBI Recruitment 2020, other latest Fresher Jobs, bank jobs, Government Jobs. Walk-In interviews, Current Affairs, Free study material, Mock Test and many more. Thank You.
We have an Facebook group dedicated to the job seekers in the government sector. Connect with other job seekers to receive tips, guidance, latest news and alerts. Join our exclusive Facebook group.