Frequently Asked Questions about Govt Jobs search
1. How can I get a government job in India?
To get a government job in India, We have listed easy to do 10 step instructions below
1. Identify your area of interest.
2. Shortlist at-least Five Job profiles which match your interest.
3. Research the job type, qualifications & Skills required, Location etc.
4. Get guidance & feedback from friends, neighbours or relatives who is a public servant
5. Prepare the list of jobs to apply
6. Prepare a schedule for studying the exams.
7. If self-study is not your cup of tea, join an exam preparatory training institute or group
8. Register and apply for Government jobs
9. Read newspapers, journals, magazine to improve your general knowledge
10. Keep a positive attitude.
2. Which is the highest paid government jobs in India?
The Top Five highest-paid Government jobs in India are listed below.
1. Indian Administrative Service (IAS) ( Salary starts from Rs 56,100 to Rs 250,000 )
2. Indian Foreign Service ( IFS) ( Salary starts from Rs 60,000 to Rs 240,000 )
3. Public Sector Undertaking Companies jobs ( PSU) ( Salary starts from Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 )
4. Indian Police Service (IPS) ( Salary starts from Rs 40,100 to Rs 80,000 )
5. University Faculty jobs ( Salary starts from Rs 36,100 to Rs 60,000 ).
3. What type of government jobs are available?
The Five Main Types of Government jobs available in India are
1. Administrative – Central, State & Local Government officers like Principal Secretary, Joint Secretary etc.
2. Law and Order – DGP, DIG, Police commissioners etc
3. Defence – Army, Navy, Airforce, Paramilitary services like CRPF, CISF, BSF etc
4. Financial – RBI, Banks, etc
5. Engineering and Infrastructure – PSU Jobs, Railway Jobs etc
4. Which are the five best government jobs for ladies?
Women Participation in the workforce is a strong indicator of a country’s gender equality and social justice. Most women tend to work due to economic necessity while balancing their family responsibility. Therefore women feel for the need for flexibility in work while selecting jobs.
The five best government jobs for ladies based on these parameters are
1. Bank jobs like Cashiers, Officers etc
2. Teaching jobs
3. Railway Ticket checking jobs or booking clerk jobs
4. UPSC or MPSC jobs
5. Staff Selection Commission jobs like Income tax, Customs, etc
5. Ten Most Popular Types of Government Jobs in India
The 10 most popular types of Government jobs in India are
1. IAS officers
2. IPS officers
3. Banking officers
4. Railway officers
5. Ticket checkers
6. Army officers
7. Police officers
8. NIA officers
9. CBI officers
6. Which government job is best after 12th?
Most people love government jobs as they are most secured and high paying jobs compared to the private sector.
The Ten most popular Government Jobs in India after 12th is as listed below
1. Police Shipai / Constable jobs/ Traffic
2. Forest Guard
3. Fire Fighters
5. Clerks for Banks, Railways etc
6. Ticket Collectors
8. Government Cleaning staff
10.Government office Peon
7. How to apply govt jobs online?
Search for government jobs in India online as per your interest and eligibility. Jobchacha.com is one of the best source available on the internet for job search, email alert notifications, Sarkari Naukri, Sarkari result, competitive exam notification, Admit card for Government Exams etc
8. Which degree is best for government jobs?
Earlier those interested to enter the government jobs used to do a Bachelor in Arts or commerce. But nowadays Bachelor in commerce, Engineering degree is also popular for entering the civil service through UPSC exams
9. Is it difficult to get a government job?
Getting a Government job in India is not very easy as it seems. It is a very tough as jobs are limited and some of the jobs have multiple layers of exams and interviews. It also depends upon the government sector you intend to enter as per your choice.
10. What is the best website of government jobs in India?
Jobchacha.com is one of the leading website for searching Government Jobs in India. There are more than 150,000 Government jobs ready to be filled in the year 2020-21. You can apply for Central Government, State Government jobs and local Government jobs easily for Post Graduates, Graduates, Diploma, ITI, 12th STD, 10TH STD, etc.