Bank Jobs 2020 Latest Govt Bank Jobs Vacancy Notification
Get latest bank jobs 2020 from thousands of both private and public banks. Graduate bank jobs 2020 for freshers are posted on this website along with jobs for peons, watchman, clerk etc for both 10th and 12 pass. We also list bank jobs 2020 syllabus, qualification along with national bank jobs 2020.
Bank Jobs 2020
Get latest bank jobs 2020 notification from jobchacha.com. Apply to more than 3960 bank jobs 2020 with all the details like bank jobs 2020 qualification, last date of application, Salary, etc. Please find below the list of Government banks, Private banks and Co-operative banks, Rural Banks, Micro lending banks listing like
- State bank of India,
- Reserve bank of India,
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank,
- Indian Overseas bank,
- Allahabad Bank,
- Canara bank,
- Central Bank of India,
- Bank of Baroda,
- Karnataka bank,
- Nainital bank,
- Punjab National bank,
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Andra Bank
- Union Bank of India,
- Punjab and Sind bank,
- Canara bank Securities Limited.
Private banks from
- HDFC Bank,
- ICICI Bank,
- IDFC Bank,
- Axis Bank,
- Bandhan Bank,
- Catholic Syrian Bank,
- City Union Bank,
- DCD Bank,
- Federal bank,
- Karur Vysya bank,
- Dena Bank and
- Dhanlaxmi Bank etc
Co-operative banks, Rural Banks, Micro lending banks listing like
- Bihar State Co-operative bank Limited,
- Repco Bank,
- Tamilnad Mercantile bank,
- United India Insurance Company Limited,
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Limited,
- The Oriental Insurance company,
- Rajasthan State Co operative Bank,
- Saraswat bank,
- Micro Finance bank,
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank,
- Repco Home Finance Limited,
- Exim Bank,
- Municipal Co-op Bank Ltd.
Government Bank Jobs FAQ
1. How to Apply jobs through Jobchacha.com?
Jobchacha.com provides latest Banking jobs on our website. Register with our email newsletter to receive job alerts of latest banking jobs through email, SMS or Whatsapp. Once on our website go to the banking jobs page. Click on the bank name or the Name of the post. You will be taken to a particular job posting page. There you will find all the relevant details of the job like educational qualifications required, skills required, Salary, Last date of application, link to the job application of the bank portal and other terms and conditions.
2. What is the list of Public Sector Banks ?
The list of Public Sector Banks are listed below.
1. State Bank of India
2. Bank of Maharashtra
3. UCO Bank
4. Indian Bank
5. Punjab and Sind Bank
6. Indian Overseas Bank
7. Union Bank of India
8. Canara Bank
9. Central Bank of India
10.Bank of India
11.Bank of Baroda
12.Punjab National Ban
3.Which bank is No 1 position in India?
State Bank of India ( SBI) is the largest public sector bank in India. While HDFC bank is the largest Private Sector bank of India. The Balance sheet of SBI is 10 times the size of HDFC. The market capitalisation of SBI is 1.6 Lakh crore and HDFC is 5 Lakh Crore. Since SBI is owned by the Government, the bank has social economic goals set up by the Government of India.
4.Which Government bank is best for working in India?
The 10 Banks best for working in India are
1. State Bank of India
2. IDBI Bank
3. Bank of Baroda
4. Bank of Maharashtra
5. Allahabad Bank
6. Punjab Bank of India
7. Indian Overseas Bank
8. Canara Bank
9. Central bank of India
10.Bank of India
5. What are Indian government bank jobs for a fresher?
Indian Government bank jobs for a fresher are listed below.
1. Clerks Jobs Across India
2. Bank Officers Jobs In India
3. Graduate Freshers
4. Attendants jobs
5. Bank S.O’s Specialist Officer
6. Bank P.O’s Probationary Officer
7. Bank Junior Associate
8. Management Trainee
6. Which SSC CGL job or government bank job is preferable for further studies while studying?
When comparing SSC with the Government bank jobs in terms of Salary there is not much difference. Both are in par with each other. The work environment in the banking sector is more intense compared with the SSC jobs. So while studying for further education, you should opt for job which is more flexible and gives you more time to study when your return from work.
7. Do bank jobs come under central government jobs?
Yes. Most of the Government Bank jobs comes under the Central Government namely the Government of India. While other banks are owned by the State Government and the Private sector.
8. How can I get a government bank job in India easily?
No. It is not very easy to get a Government Bank job in India easily. But If you are determined to enter the banking Industry. You can get the bank jobs with hard work and patience.
9. What are the different government bank exams?
Writing for a competitive bank exam is not that easy. Lakhs of Candidates write these exams every year to enter the banking sector. Following is the list of government bank exams.
IBPS Probationary Officer ( P O) Exams
2. IBPS Specialist Officer ( P O) Exams
3. IBPS Regional Rural banks Officer (RRB) Exams
4. National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) Grade A Assistant Managers Exams
5. National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) Grade B Officers Exams
6. National Bank for Agricultural and Rural Development (NABARD) Assistant Officers Exams
7. RBI General cadre officers Exams
8. RBI General cadre officers Grade B Exams
9. State Bank of India (SBI) Probationary Officer ( P O) Exams
10. State Bank of India (SBI) Specialist Officer ( P O) Exams
10. What are the latest government bank job vacancy notifications in 2020?
Please find the latest Government Bank job Notifications 2020
1. Bank of India
2. SBI jobs notifications
3. Reserve Bank of India Notifications
4. Bank of Baroda
5. Jammu and Kashmir Bank Notifications
11. What are different types of Government bank jobs?
The different types of Government Bank Jobs are listed as below
1. Bank office Peon
2. Bank Security Guards
3. Office Attendant
4. Bank Office Assistant
5. Telling Clerk
6. Senior Clerical Position
7. Junior Bank associates
8. Senior Bank officers
9. Junior Bank Officers
10. Banking Managers
11. Bank Officers ( PO / SO)
12. Bank Consultants
16. Other Bank Related posts
12. How can I get a government banking job In India?
Selection of candidates for Government bank jobs in India is conducted mostly through the competitive exams. Some of the senior posts for Government Banking jobs are through Face to Face Personal interview. If you are applying for a government bank job as a fresher, then you may have to take a competitive exam. Jobchacha.com lists all latest jobs on their website. You can apply for bank jobs at their website.